Państwa przeglądarka ma wyłączoną obsługę Java Scriptu bądź go nie obsługuje.
Część funkcjonalności serwisu nie będzie dla Państwa dostępna.
Zalecamy włączenie obsługi Java Scriptu bądź zainstalownie innej przegląrki np.: Fire Fox-a
Za utrudnienia przepraszamy.
Conference "Motivation in language education"
The international conference on “Motivation in language education” is organized by the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (FRSE), Representation of the European Commission, European Union of National Institute of Culture (EUNIC), Ministry of National Education (MEN), University of Warsaw (UW) in cooperation with European Centre for Modern Languages (ECML), Centre for Education Development (ORE) and Warsaw City Hall’s Department of Education as a part of a series of events organized in Warsaw in order to celebrate the European Day of Languages.
The conference will be held at the Old Library building of the University of Warsaw, located on Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, on 24th September 2013 at 9.15 AM. The event is organized under the honorary patronage of the Minister of National Education, the Mayor of the Capital City of Warsaw and the Rector of the University of Warsaw.
The conference is a addressed to Polish and foreign experts responsible for shaping language policy, experts, neurolinguists, representatives of education institutions, researchers, teachers, social partners. The conference will provide them with a possibility to discuss the following issues:
- >> Foreign language didactics in the field of brain studies;
- >> Competence motivation in foreign language teaching;
- >> Motivation to foreign language learning of new learner groups;
- >> Motivation to learning less widely used languages;
- >> Development of new methods and tools facilitating foreign language learning and teaching;
- >> Motivation to foreign language learning and teaching through participation in European education programmes – examples of best practice.
Taking part in the conference is free of charge. Please note, however, that the Organizers do not provide accommodation nor cover the travel costs for participants. The languages of the conference are: Polish and English.